Do you have a TESL/TEFL certificate or education degree and teaching experience?

We are looking for part-time, contractual English and French language teachers to work at our school.

If interested, please fill out this form and send us your resume.

YOU MUST be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and YOU MUST have the legal right to work in Canada.


Teacher Application Form

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.

check all that apply
pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf